Year of your life would like to welcome you to its website. By viewing this website you hereby acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following Protection of Personal Information (POPI) disclaimer.
Please note that by submitting information via this application‚ you consent to the collection‚ collation‚ processing‚ and storing of such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with our POPI Policy
You also understand and agree that all information provided, whether personal or otherwise, may be used and processed by the “owner” of this website, and such use may include placing such information in the public domain. Further by continuing to access this website you specifically agree that we as church will use such information provided by you, irrespective of the nature of such information.
Year of your life shall take all reasonable measures to protect the personal information of users and for the purpose of this disclaimer “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, Act 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”) and the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act 4 of 2013 (“POPI”).
The PAIA and POPI Acts are available online at www.gov.za/documents/acts. As per the POPI Act personal information refers to information that identifies or relates specifically to you as a person or data subject, for example, your name, age, gender, identity number and your email address. A definition of personal information can be found in the Year of your life’s POPI policy.
1. The Website and all information, content, tools and materials are provided by Year of your life Solutions on an "as is" and "and available" basis, unless we inform you in writing.
2 Year of your life does not guarantee the operation of the Site or the information, content, tools or materials on the Website. You agree that you use the Site at your own risk.
3. Year of your life does not guarantee that:
a. The Website.
b. The information, content, tools or materials included on the Site.
c. The Year of your life servers, or d. That any electronic communications sent by us are free from viruses or other harmful components.
4. Year of your life will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from your use of the Website or from any information, content, tools or materials included on or otherwise made available to you through the Website, including for direct, incidental, punitive and/or consequential damages.
5. We are fully committed to providing you with the best possible service. However, we are not responsible for:
a. Any interrupted, delayed or failed transmission, storage or delivery of information due to a power failure, equipment or software malfunction, natural disasters, fire, labour unrest, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Year of your life.
b. Any inaccurate, incomplete or inadequate information obtained from the Website supplied by you.
6. Neither will we be responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damages that may arise from:
a. Any of the events described in this paragraph or the paragraphs above.
b. Your actions or omissions that result in a breach of this User Agreement.
c. Any links to other websites from the Website. You also acknowledge that we cannot control the content of or the products offered on those websites. 20 August 2021 version 1.1
d. A denial of access to the website should we believe or have reason to believe that you are conducting activities that are illegal, abusive, would attack the integrity of the website or put Year of your life in disrepute.
e. Your reliance on any of the information, content, tools or materials that you obtain from the Website.
7. It is very important that you acknowledge and understand that the information included on the Website should not to be regarded as either advice or an intermediary service in terms of the POPI Act or the Children’s Act.
8. To the extent that information may be provided on the Website, it is based on in-depth research, best practice and on current recommendations and guidelines. These obviously change from time to time.